I am a Computer Science and Engineering Senior at SRM Institute of Science and Technology in Chennai. My general research interests lie in AI, Deep Neural Networks, Vision and Handling Large Datasets.
Earlier in 2022, I worked on a Project with Samsung Research, Bangalore where I could learn more about MATLAB and electronic aspect of Computer Science
I interned at the Indian Institute of Technology(IIT),Mandi in the Summer of 2021 where I played along with Data Mining Algorithms and Data Analysis. This was mainly implemented using Python and its associated libraries.
Currently, I am looking for Masters positions in the field anyhwere in the world and open to any opportunities or project ideas as well! Feel free to contact me here
Detailed Resume :Reach me at email@example.com or on
International Research Intern
Ruhr University Bochum (RUB), Germany
June 2022 - August 2022
- DAAD WISE Scholarship Holder, which let me work as a fully funded Researcher at the NeuroInformatics group under Dr. Laurenz Wiskott and Dr. Anand Subramoney.
- Worked on Recurrent Neural Networks (RNNs), with focus on Back Propagation through Time specifically on a new framework - JAX
- Tried to Implement Evolutionary Strategies (ES) to improve performance of the RNN (Results underway)
Samsung Research, Bangalore
Jan 2022 - May 2022
- A collaboration between the Industry and academia with Samsung Projects through PRISM program
- Ran MATLAB code for graphs and multiplexing of waves for the project - ”Layered Division Multiplexing in 5G NR” project
Indian Institute of Technology(IIT),Mandi
May 2021 - July 2021
Research work carried out under Dr. Sriram Kailasam for “Attribute Grouping strategies for Scalable
Formal Concept Analysis”
- Dealt with different Datasets of 5 million entries approximately.This included set partioning, and enumerating sets to provide better results
- Wrote and implemented Time/Space efficient Data Mining algorithms in python which increased performance by 4% compared to the previous approach
SRM Institute of Science and Technology (Home Institute)
July 2021 - Present
- Ongoing research work being carried out under Dr.S.Babu on several Deep Learning Projects
- Projects include Brain MRI Segmentation,Automatic Garbage Segregation, Vehicle Plate recognition and much more.
- Focus on full completion of projects including frontend and user interfaces
B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
SRM Institute of Science and Technology
May 2019 - 2023(estimated)
- 9.73 GPA on a scale of 10
- Medium of Instruction - English
- Relevant Courses - Data Structures and Algorithms,Neuro Fuzzy and Genetic Programming,Data Mining and Calculus